The SF Boot Camp
A boot camp with a difference, the SF Boot Camp offers the perfect blend of physical training and valuable life skills.
Day one will see you receive instruction on a range of areas including survival, weapon handling, map reading and hand to hand combat plus physical training sessions at the hands of our ex-Special Forces Directing Staff (DS). Culminating in the gruelling 10 mile race known as SF10 over the Clwydian range on Day Two. Plus there’ll always be some hidden surprises at the hands of the DS.
If you want to push yourself to your limits and acquire life skills from former Special Forces instructors then SFBC is one you can’t afford to miss.
Hot Food is provided from lunchtime on Saturday onwards, along with overnight camping with wash and shower facilities at the venue. Finishers of the whole weekend will receive exclusive SFBC dog tags and a custom finisher’s medal for the SF10 Race along with a completion certificate. Please note: the content of each boot camp may vary but you will always receive an unforgettable experience.
Day 1: Boot Camp
An intensive day of instruction including, but not limited to:
- Weapons Handling
- Hills Awareness
- Emergency Medical Procedures
- Bergan Packing
- Krav Maga
- Map Reading Theory & Practical Navigation Exercise
- PT Sessions As per UKSF selection
Plus, expect some hidden content that will help to make this weekend a memorable one.
Day 2: SF10 Race
A 10 mile route chosen to re-create the CFT (Combat Fitness Test).
The CFT is a test which all soldiers have to undertake once a year in their service as evidence they are fit and able enough to cover ground fully laden with all their kit required to eat, sleep and fight.
We have chosen this route across stunning countryside on the Clywdian Range in North Wales.
This is a very arduous undulating route which involves steep ascents and descents. It forms part of the Offa’s Dyke path. This particular section has been chosen by the DS for its terrain providing the perfect backdrop to the final stage of SFBC.
As well as the activity outlined above we provide:
- Hot food – Saturday lunch, Saturday evening meal and Sunday breakfast
- Hot and cold drinks available throughout the day
- Overnight Camping facilities (you will be expected to bring your own tent and sleeping gear)
- Wash and shower facilities at the site.
What Will I Receive?
- Exclusive SFBC dog tags
- Custom SFBC finishers medal
- Special Forces Boot Camp certificate of completion
- Free downloadable high resolution images
Compete In One Of The Below Categories
- For participants who wish to run or walk the route without a weight requirement.
- A mandatory kit is required and a list is provided ahead of the event.
- Minimum of 35lbs weight carried, excluding food and water.
- Ankle supporting boots must be worn.
- A mandatory kit list and guidance on what to pack for weight is supplied ahead of the event.
- Separate categories for those Over 50.
- The same mandatory kit is required as for the Clean Fatigue and Loadbearing categories.
- The Over 50’s Loadbearing is reduced to 25lbs.
Loadstone category is exclusive to those on the Loadstone Aptitude event, which encompasses three events in one series. Further details.
“The most well organised event I have ever done. The DS truly made the experience one to remember”
“Ached in places I never thought I could do. Met some really decent people. We’ll be back next year for sure”
“Forget your mudders and OCR’s get yourself on this. This is the real deal. What a fantastic event. Brutal is not the word. It’s actually great fun too”