All future events have been reviewed, with processes and procedures now in place to allow the safe return of physical events under strict government guidance. Event hosting is reliant on Government permission so if we are faced with temporary lockdowns some events maybe subject to postponement/rescheduling. The following procedures have been implemented across all events as and when they are able to go ahead until further notice.
- Limited participant numbers to enable reasonable social distancing.
- Collection of Track and trace details.
- Temperature checks via forehead scanners upon entry to the Event Base.
- Provision of sanitising stations across the Event Base.
- Requirement of appropriate face coverings during times where a social distance of 2 meters may not be possible, such as safety briefings and event start points (face coverings may be removed and safely stored once out on the hills and at a safe distance from other participants).
What we require from participants:
- If any participant finds themselves displaying any form of COVID symptoms or has been in contact with someone of concern in the run up to the event, they must contact the Admin team and remove themselves from the event. In this situation, tickets can be deferred to a future event.
- Personal supply of PPE (mask, hand sanitiser, waste bag for tissues).
- Full adherence to TSFE’s guidelines, as well as the guidelines of other organisations related to each event such as The National Trust.
- Common sense: if someone feels too close, or you are uncomfortable with a situation, inform a member of staff so that it can be dealt with and move back to an appropriate social distance.
We will continue to keep a watchful eye on the changing situation, and are ready to adapt to any additional restrictions that are put in place. Any extra processes will be communicated to participants as required on an event by event basis. If the pandemic changes to the point that events cannot go ahead, existing tickets will be honoured at the next event of that type.
We’re doing everything in our power to make these events as safe and smooth for everyone involved. We ask that you show both TSFE and your fellow participants the same level of respect, and follow all guidelines and procedures put in place.